Plans, organizes, directs, and controls project activities required for effective management of electronic low voltage installation projects. Supervises installation labor and subcontractors. Works with financial, contract management and other management reports and tools to define project problems to assure project profitability. Is responsible for training and developing employees. Is responsible for quality of installation.
- High school education or Equivalent
- Associates degree or Bachelor degree in a technical capacity is desirable
- 5 years of experience in the engineering and installation of Electronic Low Voltage systems, or related field. Has a strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, relay logic, PLC’s and operations. Good Subcontracting skills required. An understanding of job financials reports, and the ability control costs in the handling of large projects.
- Maintains current job plans and specifications.
- Works with engineering department on design and drafting phases of jobs.
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies and services and controls timely delivery to job site.
- Prepares the project installation plan, manages the plan and prepares and implements job procedures.
- Determines, from review of various information, necessary changes in design, contract price, installation plan or other activity and implements same.\
- Maintains construction schedule and coordinates task scheduling with other trades.
- Selects and monitors the performance of subcontractors
- Keeps self, superiors and subordinates informed of progress.
- Maintains all records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records and supervises the preparation and processing of reports of internal files.
- May assist in pre bid, pre construction projects which the company is bidding from time to time.
- Works with Estimating on pricing of any change orders.
- Present a professional image of the company when speaking to customers.
- Develops a relationship with the decision maker of our customer
- Routinely walks job site to ensure quality installation of Company products, advises IM when corrective measures are required.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction on projects
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Major Opportunity Growth