Estimator is responsible for exceeding sales revenue goals, developing and maintaining valued customer relationship, expanding the company’s current customer base, and developing and maintaining professional selling skill.
- Responsible for servicing existing client base while generating new business to expand current customer base
- Providing timely and accurate response to customers required proposal and/or bid request
- Responsible for writing and submitting professional proposals
- Follows up on all sales leads in a timely and effective manner
- Promotes and the products and services that are offered
- Tracks and provides accurate and timely submittal of sales orders and job notes to appropriate order processing and technical staff
- Makes necessary sales presentations to customers and management as requested
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered
- Consistently work with management to develop a competitive pricing structure
- Research and obtain information on position specific training opportunities
- Exceed all company sales goals and objectives as it relates to this position
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
Estimator will be accountable to the manger. Secondary accountability will be to the other management team members, employees and customers of the company.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple task simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Valid and Current drivers license.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Major Opportunity Growth
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other instruction and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.